So it’s been a good while since my last post and that’s mostly been due to the fact that I’ve been traveling throughout Australia and Thailand mostly without internet, sometimes in a tent, sometimes in a car, but mostly in a hostel meeting lots of really great people, and working some not so great but altogether humbling jobs.
During my time in Australia I’ve;
- Stayed and worked on the farm of a distant relative of mine
- Been falsley suspected of stalking the Dali Lama by the Brisbane Police Department
- Lived beside the Clarence River in a tent for 2 months
- Saw ‘heaps’ of Kangaroos and Wallabys in the outback roads
- Accidently ran over one of the said Wallabys (it survived)
- Met lot’s of really great people from all over the world
- Bought and sold my first car (Fold Falcoln 2003 best ever)
- Had probably more sunshine than I’ve ever seen in the last 23 years of my life.